Implementation Specialist is part of the customer implementation team responsible for the successful deployment of the FleetCycle® software solution at customer locations. This position is a hands-on role with direct responsibility for successful deployment of the FleetCycle® software product suite. In this role, Subject Matter Expertise, enthusiasm, communication and ability to interact with the customers are critical factors.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Hands on commercial aviation maintenance background. This is typically represented by 5-10 years working in an airline maintenance or MRO environment. Comprehensive understanding of the aircraft maintenance process, requirements, methods and terminology.
- Significant affinity for IT and the application of software solutions within a business environment
- High energy and enthusiasm for the deployment of IT technology
- Ability to understand customer business environment, configure and deploy software into that environment
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work in teams of 6-12 people
- Preferred Qualifications
- Airframe and Powerplant certificate or equivalent
- BS in Aviation, Engineering or IT
- Travel to customer sites for project definition and deployment
- Represents and engages with subject matter experts/business customers to understand customer needs
- Liaison & Communication between customer and remote teams
- Assist in the Configuration of FleetCycle® software application
- Apply knowledge of aircraft maintenance and configure software to align with customer business requirements
- Ability to create enthusiasm for the deployment of a new software product
- Document customer business environment, configure and deploy software into that environment
- 50-75% Worldwide travel required
In 1999, EmpowerMX launched its first software solution, focused on production control. Since then, EmpowerMX has grown significantly, moving from that first product launch to a robust set of software tools that are used by the world's largest airlines and MROs. With its flagship product suite, FleetCycle®, EmpowerMX is the first software suite of applications in the aviation maintenance domain to have a fully cloud-based solution.
Building on the foundation of production control, we've added new products that enable ultimate mechanic efficiency, such as Electronic Task Cards and Electronic Logbook. We've focused on our Production Manager module, that enables customers to optimize manpower and adjust critical path to improve delivery schedules. As we've implemented at major airlines, we've become industry leaders in integration, allowing our products to fit seamlessly into customers' existing software solutions Taking advantage of the latest in mobile and cloud, while still supporting traditional desktop and in-house infrastructure, our latest software enables our customers to access information where they need it most.